My vision: Without a doubt, we must put STUDENTS FIRST and prioritize resources around a robust teaching and learning environment. Making AUSD more competitive among surrounding districts requires that we create and sustain a culture of excellence.
Together, we will:
- Empower students—elevate expectations, expand courses and pathways, focus on rigor
- Provide more technology and safe, state-of-the-art classrooms
- Support and engage with parents and caregivers
- Invest in teachers and staff
My approach: Leadership requires collaboration, courage, and humility. As an active and engaged listener, I am committed to:
- Equity and access for all students
- Fiscal responsibility
- Transparent decision-making
- Strong and open communication among all stakeholders
About me: As a life-long learner, I have spent my entire career in education.
- 22 years of experience as a classroom teacher, public school administrator, educational consultant, and fundraiser for private schools and colleges
- First in my family to graduate from college
- MBA from USC
- Doctorate in Education (Ed.D.) from UCLA
Together with teachers, staff, and FAMILIES, we will chart a path to excellence and realize a bright future for our students. Together, we are better—let’s do this!